Tuesday 3 May 2011

A Little Logo..

This is a little simple logo I created for my professional practice. Using my Koda trace I took a photo/scanned in the image of my mirror. By using the koda trace and placing it on white paper it was already in a black and white format. I then just added the text. I really like this idea and used it in my professional practice work to experimenting with layouts.

Today has been a strange day for me it went so fast! I now have 4 completed lengths, some are better than other and begin my next two tomorrow. I still need to get all the screens sorted in the morning but have my fabric dyed. I shall post some more when they're on the go! Bye for now :)

5 comments:

  1. this is so YOU, clever sausage arn't you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, can see you now on the King's road selling your lovely designs to all the posh people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks lovely!..... you certainly have your brand image sorted... I wish you every success.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you, I hope something exciting is round the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very smart.....and indicative of your lovely designs......:-)

    ReplyDelete