Wednesday 11 July 2012

Screen Printing Love



Hello, I thought incase any of my followers aren't on facebook I would share with you some images of my recent prints. I am trying to make use of imagery that is ready to go so I enlarged my little squirrel and he is now ready to get printing. Here is my first prototype of him on a Tote Bag.



I am also back to printing cushions, this time I have been printing on a gorgeous sage green for summer. They have been printed in a lovely light brown. I'm sure my squirrel is dying to get printed onto one too :)


If you read my previous post you would of read I bought some wooden letters for my branding- here they are! I haven't quite decided what to do with them yet, whether to just varnish them or paint them white. I'm not sure. Either way I do think they look nice on my green rug :)


Hope you like my new creations!
Love Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment