Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Arrival of Prince Charles and Camilla!



As some of you may know I was honoured to receive an invite to the Priory to meet Prince Charles and Camilla. It was such an amazing experience to have and one I will never forget. I am very grateful to the Priory 900 team for inviting me. I thought I would share with you some photographs my nan took from outside the Priory. We were not allowed photography inside the Priory itself but I am happy with my hans paparazzi effort. :)


Here they are being introduced to the Mayor of Bridlington and his wife. 





I love this photo it looks like he is about to burst out into a dance.


A close up shot of Camilla.

I loved how the Royal visit brought the community of Bridlington together. The town was very excited and it made me proud to live here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment