Wednesday 18 September 2013

A Little Trip to Ikea!



This weekend I had a little trip to Ikea! Isn't it fantastic. I could go crazy and buy everything. I would love to just live in Ikea if it was possible. The only downside was that it was extremely busy. 

I thought I would share with you some of my gorgeous finds. This bold and busy upholstered chair caught my eye. It reminds me of a drawing I have produced using a similar fern. It was also available by the metre on a larger scale and in various colour ways. 



I would love it as a panel on a feature wall in one of my rooms. Which do you prefer out of the two? 


I also came across this wall display from a distance I couldn't work out what it was. It wasn't until I got closer and I realised it was infact paper napkin holders!


I certainly could of gone wild and have bought loads of things! 

1 comment: