Sunday 29 September 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...



Well, time seems to be moving extremely fast, it won't be long and it will be the Living North Fair in York. I was thinking about festive products and thought I would have a little fun with some of my favourite drawings. Here is Mr Owl in his little santa hat, I have given Mr Duck one too and I just couldn't stop laughing. He also suited it!


I also had a go at drawing something traditionally Christmas- some Holly. I may add this to some of my designs or I might create a repeat design with it. I can't quite decide :) Then we have my little Robin which you have seen before. He has also tried a Santa hat on but he wasn't keen on it. I do wonder ... how many of you reading this post have started your Christmas shopping?


I have also started/finished this butterfly drawing. I suddenly got the drawing bug and fancied using some colour for a change. I didn't want you all thinking I could only draw with one media. It was fun using colour for a change and I am really please with their outcome! Not quite sure though what I'm going to create with them yet.


All Imagery Copyright to Lauren Cherice Designs 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment