Monday 25 November 2013

Living North Fair 2013!



Well on the 14th of November began an extremely busy weekend for Lauren Cherice Designs. The Living North Fair at York Racecourse. I was slightly nervous on what to expect as this was my biggest event to date. 


At Living North I was launching some new designs and ideas. The first being my Robin design featured on tea towels (seen above) cushions, cards, prints and tote bags. I do love the robin design as its slightly different to my other prints being a two tone. 


Also for this event I have a new selection of flyers. With social media growing rapidly it is quite difficult to get all relevant information onto a tiny business card. Therefore I opted for a leaflet. After an afternoons work my stand was ready for the weekend ahead...


                                                  What do you think?



Furthermore, I also had my Christmas card designs being launched. Mr Duck in his hat seemed to catch many peoples eyes and I was over the moon that he completely sold out! I hope he puts a smile on people's faces when they receive him at Christmas. 

I was also so excited to find out I was featured in last months Living North Magazine on their Living North Loves Page. Yay! The feature has definitely been one of Lauren Cherice Designs' highlights so far along its journey. 


Here are some more shots from the event :)





My Stockings also made their first appearance. Overall it was a great weekend. I am very happy with how the event went. It was a fantastic opportunity to meet people and discuss screen printing and my work. It was also interesting to see which designs people liked the most and what designs people would like to see. 


I also brought home my little sign as a souvenir. It would of only gone in the bin I'm sure ;)

Thank you for everyone who came by to visit and have supported Lauren Cherice Designs so far.

All images and text Copyright to Lauren Cherice Designs 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment