Thursday 27 February 2014

Spring is around the corner!



We have had some lovely sunny days recently and what better thing to do is get some fresh air with a walk along the cliff tops. Dylan is certainly enjoying it. It was such a lovely day and there was certainly plenty of other people enjoying the seaside views.



What else I love about this time of year is the types of flowers emerging for spring! My nan's garden especially displays this with many snow drops and crocus'. They were certainly catching some rays.



How gorgeous are these berries? I have also seen some daffodils emerging! So gorgeous! 


If you follow my blog you will see I go to Burton Agnes a lot. Its nearly time for their annual Orchid Festival. I am hoping to go again so will post some pictures for you to see. They are always great for inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment