Tuesday 18 February 2014

Valentines Weekend and the 16th!



Valentines weekend already! Can you believe it! Its fair to say these chocolates did NOT last long at all. I was also delighted to have my first fair of 2014 this weekend, back at the Merchant Hall for the third time. This time my stall was placed in a different location on the ground floor of the building. (Next to the yummy tearoom). It was great to see some familiar faces. Especially my friend Sam who's business is Samantha Grig, you can check out her lovely work here: http://www.samanthagrig.co.uk

Here is my little stall, I did have a helper with me for the day but they decided to hide for this picture. Sunday was such a gorgeous day, especially after all the horrible wind and rain we had. My heart goes out to all those effected by the floods. There was lots of people making the most of the Spring sunshine. 




































The buildings wooden beams were amazing. Even though it was slightly creepy I loved the sound of people walking on the old wooden floor boards above.

To the event I took a long many of my current designs to the fair. I have a few new ones on the go including Mr Fox, I cannot wait to produce him on my work and get printing. The fair also has a cute little vintage tea room serving delicious cakes and tea. Yum!

Anyway, I hope you all had a fab weekend. I thought it was Valentine's Day today so was very disappointed to find out it isn't for a couple of more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment