Monday 31 March 2014

March Travels Up North!


This month I took myself up north to have a lovely catch up with close friends, we explored many beautiful sights of the North of England so I have a few pictures from my trips out to show you.

Heading as far North as we could we got to see the magnificent Bamburgh Castle. Originally we only was travelling as far as Seahouses but once I caught a glimpse of the Castle I really wanted to get up close for a look. I couldn't believe how huge it is!





It is simply beautiful to see a landmark that has been around for hundreds of years!




We also went to Alnwick, another beautiful town in Northumberland. It has many tourist attractions to see, one being the Alnwick Tree House. We also came across some gorgeous shops in which I ended up nearly buying something in each one!

I will be posting some more about my trip soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment