Tuesday 22 April 2014

Nouveau Dance and Fitness Event!

Well firstly I am back! After a few weeks of non-blogging I have certainly missed it! But I have been busy moving house and studio! There is so much to do I think it is certainly going to take a little longer than planned.

Whilst all this was going on I was so happy to be contacted by Rachel from a company called Nouveau 
Dance and Fitness who are a non profit organisation based in Peterlee. They currently have dance and fitness sessions in and around the north east and work with over a thousand people a week. Its the company's 5 year anniversary in April and we are having a 'Big 5' event to celebrate.

The event itself is on Friday 25th April at The Glebe Centre in Murton at 7:30pm-9:30pm but is Invite only as we are limited for numbers. The event is to celebrate the companies 5 year anniversary. There are going to be guest speakers who have worked with the company, performances from some of our students and participants and we have put together some categories and shortlisted groups/participants for awards.



I was delighted to donate one of my screen printed cushions for the raffle. I'm sure it will go to a fantastic new home.

To find out more about Nouveau Dance and Fitness events and classes please visit their website:

No comments:

Post a Comment