Wednesday 30 April 2014

Made Locally with Love York Sunday 27th April!


What I have been up to last weekend!


























With everything thats been going on, I did manage to squeeze in a little fair at the weekend. The Made Locally with Love York. It is located in the lovely Merchant Hall in the centre of York. I have done this event before, you may have seen in past blog posts. It is such a LOVELY historic building. With amazing quirky features! I especially love the wooden beams!

It was lovely to see some familiar faces also exhibiting at the event such as Samamtha Grig, Teacup Tweed and the gorgeous smelling The Freah Soap Company!

Now I am back to trying to get my studio sorted so I can get back drawing and designing! I will be sharing some pictures with you along the way! I cannot believe it's May tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment