Friday 29 August 2014

Printing in My Studio for the First Time!



I am so excited to get printing in my studio! I only printed a couple of cushions but it was a start!
My table is about three metres long so I should be able to print some larger pieces soon! I had been slightly putting off printing because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to wash my screens, but using the long planter I bought was fine. Next to my studio I also have a water butt. This is great as I can recycle the rain water for cleaning my screens. 


My next task is to finish my new designs and get some lovely new pastes mixed up. That can be the messy part.


I also hope to get a heater in the studio for winter, I think it might get quite cosy. Dylan has had a little nosey inside but he is yet to settle in while I print. Maybe he deserves a new studio bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment