Sunday 21 September 2014

Robert E Fuller Exhibition @ Burton Agnes Hall.




Today I went to visit Burton Agnes Hall and its latest exhibition, the work of local artist Robert E Fuller. I have never seen his work before but knew his interests were similar to mine. Well, it was truly inspiring. His work is so details. I was fascinated by how he had captured each piece of wildlife.


This little hedgehog was my favourite, he certainly puts my little drawings to shame. Isn't he adorable! 


He has a fab selection of his work for sale including originals. His work fills the long gallery at the top of the hall. You certainly miss whats around you when your busy looking at these pieces. They are amazing!


http://www.robertefuller.com/acatalog/The_Gallery.html


Robert also has his own gallery, located in Thixendale near Malton and also organises fantastic trips where you can join him and his passion for wildlife abroad. You can certainly see his love for animals by how he talks about them on his blog:

 http://www.robertefuller.com/blog/


His work is available to view at the Hall until the 5th of October, get yourselves there! 

Feeling inspired, I went to visit the local pond to see if I could capture some nature to draw myself. I was greeted by these ginormous geese! 

No comments:

Post a Comment