Monday 5 March 2012

Lovely Liberty London!



Before I left London I had to go have a nosey inside Liberty's. It is one of those places which makes you wish you had lots of money. I couldn't resist going in and headed straight to the furnishing fabrics section! I couldn't stop staring at everything! SO FAB!


Look how fab these are!


Beautiful Rugs!


I also came across the wonderful fabrics from Timorous Beasties. This is their new collection which I haven't seen before. These designs are digitally printed and capture the detail of the drawings beautifully. I love screen printing and thats where my passion is but I love how with digital print you can get the exact detail from the original drawings. I hope to broaden my knowledge of digital printing this year.






I also really really wish I had bought one of these! These are the designed Jubilee scarfs for Liberty and I love love love them! Its going to be such a busy summer in London with the Queens Jubilee and the Olympics! Going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment