Monday 8 April 2013

New Stockist: Laura Loves Boutique, Birmingham.


I am excited to announce a lovely new stockist for my work...
Laura Loves Boutique. 

Me and Laura first came across each other via Instagram. Laura Loves Boutique is based in Mr Birds Emporium in The Custard Factory, Birmingham. Dedicated to creating affordable clothing and accessories from recycled materials, Laura's work is stunning and unique. Along with Laura Loves work she also showcases up and coming designers/artists in her store and online. 


I do still feel quite new to having my own business but having stockists is a great way to learn about your items and which seem to be the most popular. I was delighted when Laura Loves asked to stock my greetings cards and totes. I am excited to be on board! 



My work is also available to buy from her website. I think her website layout works perfectly with the images of my work. It is super cute!
I look forward to following Laura's progress with her work online and in-store.

Twitter: @LauraLoves1
Find It: Mr Birds Emporium in The Custard Factory, Birmingham, B9 4AA






No comments:

Post a Comment