Thursday 11 April 2013

Brid Bay Knitters Celebrating Turning One!



Well, we've made it to one year old! Brid Bay Knitters joined last night for a celebratory tea and some yummy cake. It was a lovely evening and to see the group grow from just three/four of us to nearly a dozen of us is fantastic. 

I had been looking forward to my tea all day and was very excited to see these fabulous cakes when I arrived. This one above looked so realistic and almost too beautiful to eat. I am so glad we did though as it was chocolate inside and so yummy! (I'm also glad I took an extra portion home!) 


We also had another cake too! Yes! Two cakes. I loves the icing on this one. It reminded me of making spaghetti with playdoh as a child.


It was a lovely evening full of chit chat and laughs. I am looking forward to learning more techniques this year and hopefully become more advanced than a beginner.


If you live local to Bridlington your more than welcome to join. You don't have to be great at knitting there is plenty of people to teach you. 
The next session is on the 24th April 6pm-8.30pm at Seabirds in Bridlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment