Monday 20 May 2013

Amazing Colour: Design Seeds



I thought a new blog post from me was in order as I have been a little quiet lately! So, I thought I would share with you some lovely colour palette's by Design Seeds.


I came across Design Seeds via Facebook and instantly fell in love with their amazing colour palettes which they create from an equally inspiring image. 

I thought I would share with you some of my recent favourite ones from their site. Even though, I do like rather a lot of them.
I think this is such a great website to check out, especially if your struggling to find inspiration. It also makes me want to work out the tones within some of the imagery I have and create these mini mood boards. 

What do you think? It makes me want to get drawing and experimenting with dyes :)






For more beautiful imagery, tones, colour and lots more visit Design Seed's sites below:

Instagram: http://instagram.com/designseeds

No comments:

Post a Comment