Tuesday 28 January 2014

The North Sea Dip!



Well we did it! On Sunday we did our North Sea Dip. It is fair to say the weather didn't behave itself! Soon as we got to the beach the rain and wind appeared like a storm, never-the-less positive as we all were, we was ready to go for our dip! All dressed in our finest Onesies and Pj's and anything else to help us from the cold. 


This is us getting ready for a picture for the local newspaper. I think this was colder than the sea itself.


I did quite enjoy the dip, laughing and screaming as we ran in. It was actually harder to get out than get in as all our Pj's were full of water. I am glad I had shoes on and didn't go for bare foot as they didn't take as long to warm up.


Here is a couple of action shots of me running out of the sea! 


I would just again like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has supported us and donated. My page is still open for a few more days. I will post back when we know the total of what we have raised for the Alzheimer's Society.


Big Thanks! 

Lauren x

2 comments: