Monday 12 November 2012

Christmas Designers Marketplace!


















The count down has begun on the high street for Christmas but if you like buying gifts that have something crafty and quirky about them. This is where you are sure to find something... The annual Christmas Designers Marketplace.

I am very excited to announce this year I will be having my debut as Lauren Cherice Designs! I haven't done any craft events as a solo designer so I am very nervous but excited! I will be taking my hand printed tote bags, cushions, a selection of cards, prints and some other bits and bobs! All based on my original drawings from over the past few years.

Including myself, there will be a total of 60 stalls from talented designers/ artists from around the region! So when is it.... Get the 15th December in your Diary, at Middlesbrough Town Hall!

It would be great if some of my North East friends could make it!

Living two hours away from Middlesbrough I hope the weather behaves itself! Or I will be asking for Santa to visit me to get me there!

For further information about Designers Marketplace, visit the links below:

Website: www.designersmarketplace.org.uk   

Blog: www.designersmarketplace.blogspot.com


Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Designers-Marketplace


Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DesignersMPlace



No comments:

Post a Comment