Monday 11 February 2013

New Stockist- The Old Grammar School Gallery in Otley!



You may have seen on my Facebook and Twitter this week that I have a new stockist of my products- The lovely Old Grammar School Gallery in Otley. 
I have never been to Otley so decided to take a little road trip and visit the gallery myself. Otley is a lovely little town near Leeds. The countryside surrounding it was so beautiful covered in this weeks snow. As a child I was lucky enough to visit lots of stately homes/castles and Otley is located near the fantastic Harewood House. (I also recommend this for visiting). 


By myself for sale, I have a selection of my hand printed tote bags and cushions which I print from my home in Bridlington. I also have my range of greetings cards and Giclee prints featuring some of my favourites- Mr Duck and Mr Owl. 

Here is a little picture of my card display in the Gallery :)




The current exhibition at the gallery for February is the work of David Johnson.

"The exhibition, entitled ‘A Study of Trees’ by David Johnson, comprises 38 paintings using oil and acrylic to express the trees in a manor not too far removed from the portraiture Johnson is traditionally known for."

 The work was simply striking and bold, especially with such vibrant use of colour and mark making. The exhibition is on till the end of February. Go check it out now! 

For more info on the gallery check out their website:


No comments:

Post a Comment