Thursday 8 August 2013

Hornsea Leisure Centre. 4/8/13



Last weekend I was at Hornsea Leisure Centre with many other traders from around the East Riding of Yorkshire. It was a lovely summers morning and I haven't been to Hornsea for ages so I was glad to visit the small coastal town. I got my stall set up and off we went! I spoke to a variety of lovely people which is what I love about doing these events. 


My Mr Duck cards all flew to new homes. He certainly has been very popular this summer with everyone. People say its his eyes and the way he looks at you! The little charmer.


I am also so pleased with my vintage ladder. It is so fantastic to display my tote bags from. I am rather in love with it!

My next event is still to be confirmed but it could be in September. I shall keep you posted :) 

4 comments:

  1. I actually just bought a caravan from https://www.facebook.com/Buyacaravan.net/ which has two pillows with these cute birds on it. I really love them. They are just so cute. Really a pleasant bonus to have with my caravan :D Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete