Monday 7 October 2013

Back up North to CCAD! Yay!



This week I am delighted to share with you I have been back up north to Cleveland College of Art, yay! I do recognise a few familiar faces around the college which is nice. The college itself just seems to be getting better and better! This week we have been finishing off decorating the before very quiet corridor near the exposure room. We now have the 'doodle board', 'meet the team', 'textiles trip's and 'what's going on this week' boards! All filled with a selection of colourful photo frames and now getting decorated by peoples fun photo's :) 


This week we have also decorated the walls with some banners discussing the courses available in the textiles department. I had a little shock to see my face on one of them. It seemed like only yesterday I was having that photo taken, but if you know me personally.. the length of my hair will tell you it was three years ago! 


I am also so excited about their new print room facilities. They are amazing! I will share some pictures with you soon. In the meantime, here are the screens I've just exposed and have been playing with last weekend! Exciting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment