Sunday 27 October 2013

More Printing!



It has been a busier week at CCAD. Students are busy busy busy preparing for their hand in, in a few weeks time. I do remember that feeling well! In my spare time on an evening I have been back printing again. This week I did a sample of my rabbit which I drew a while back. He has printed quite well but I think my robin is my new favourite. 



I also got the chance to get printing with my Foxglove design. This was alot of fun and very exciting. I have printed some pieces of fabrics to sell at the Living North Fair in a few weeks time. So far the colours I have printed is a bordeaux and a natural. I'm hoping to get some more printed next week :) 



This week Dylan also got his first Christmas jumper! I'm yet to get him the ones I've made as I have a couple of finishing touches to add. But being away up North I have missed a few Knitting Group meetings. I hope they will forgive me. I think he is quite a fan of this one though :) 


All Imagery and Designs Copyright to Lauren Cherice Designs 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment